Commercial Legacy Details
- Resignation as director of London Dock Company
- London Gazette 19341 25/12/1835 p. 2576
1.Thorne, House of Commons 1790-1820 identifes John Simpson (MP for Mitchell 1799-1802) from his will  as partner of his nephew Crawford Davison at Warnford Court, previously at Hatton Court.
- a) Partnership between Crawford Davison and Charles Robert Simpson of New Broad Street West India merchants and commission agents under the firm of Davison and Simpson 'has for a considerable time past been dissolved by mutual consent'; b) partnership between Crawford Davison the elder, Charles Robert Simpson and Crawford Davison the younger West India merchants and commission agents has been dissolved by mutual consent from the 1st day of January last so far as relates to Charles Robert Simpson, all debts due to and from to be received and paid by Messrs Davison at the counting-house at New Broad Street.
- R.G. Thorne House of Commons 1790-1820 Vol. 1 [?] p. 176.
- London Gazette 19149 25/4/1834 p. 754 (two separate successive announcements)