Commercial Legacy Details
- Dissolution of partnership between John Plummer, William Wilson and Charles James Fox Combe* of Fenchurch Street London as to the said CJF Combe 30/4/1823
- Commission of bankruptcy against John Plummer and William Wilson of Fenchurch Street Dec. 1830
NB This firm was a continuation of Plummer & Barham (q.v.) of 7 Mincing Lane 1834 and its partners formed a new firm with Thomson Hankey as Hankeys Plummer & Wilson of 7 Mincing Lane 1840.
- Presumably Charles James Fox Combe, (5 Mar 1797, St Giles, London, Middlesex - 20 Oct 1875, Westhampnett, Sussex).
- London Gazette 17978 25/11/1823 p. 1976
- London Gazette 18753 3/12/1830 p. 2553