West India merchant (Colonial - Caribbean)
Arthur Peatt and Joseph Timperon formed a partnership at 26 Philpott Lane c. 1788.
The original partners in 1801 were Joseph Timperon and Jonathan Harrison, who were then joined by William Peatt Litt
Philpot Lane April 17 1822, dissolution of 'partnership or apparent partnership' of Joseph Timperon, Joseph Dobinson and William Clark, by mutual consent.
3.The Times 27/10/1826 p. 3