Commercial Legacy Details
This firm had its origin as the trading firm of the Lascelles (later Harewood) family, and evolved into Wilkinson & Gaviller.
- Partnership between Nathaniel Elliott, Josiah Walley, John William Adam of Crutched Friars dissolved 1/5/1798. Business carried on by John William Adam, Josiah Walley and John Wood Nelson under firm of Adam, Walley and Nelson.
- Co-partnership subsisting between John Wood Nelson, Benjamin Adam and John Henry Nelson of Savage Gardens, WI merchants, agents and factors trading under Nelson, Adam & Nelson dissolved 30/4/1838. John Henry Nelson and William Adam to continue as Nelson & Adam.
- Dissolution of partnership of John Henry Nelson and William Adam of Great Tower Street WI merchants, agents and factors 30/4/1851
- Chancery suit of Charles Charnock Nelson v Augustus Roots, Augustine Gaviller and Thomas James Wilkinson in advertisement for creditors of John Henry Nelson formerly of 30 Hyde Park Gardens after the latter's death 19/2/1875
- London Gazette 15029 12/6/1798 p. 527
- London Gazette 19628 22/6/1838 p. 1424
- London Gazette 21222 27/6/1851 p. 1688
- London Gazette 24222 25/6/1875 p. 3268