Hon. Samuel W. Barnett
Profile & Legacies Summary
Givne as Hon. Samuel W. Barnett, but almost certainly Samuel Whitehorne Barnett II, the son of Samuel Whitehorne Barnett I (1750-1817) who was the only son of Jonathan Barnett (d. 1756).
- Samuel Barnett jun. of Mount Hybla married E.G. Woollery in 1797. This is Eleanora (or Ellen) Gordon Barnett, widow, who died in 1840 in Bristol and whose estate was probated by her executors including her son Rev. Samuel Whitehorne Barnett, effects under £3000.
- Columbia Magazine 1797; Findmypast.co.uk, Bank of England Wills Extracts 1717-1845.
We are grateful to Peter Selley for his assistance with compiling this entry.
Eleanora Gordon Woollery
Including Rev. Samuel Whitehorne Barnett
Associated Estates (2)
The dates listed below have different categories as denoted by the letters in the brackets following each date. Here is a key to explain those letter codes:
- SD - Association Start Date
- SY - Association Start Year
- EA - Earliest Known Association
- ED - Association End Date
- EY - Association End Year
- LA - Latest Known Association
1810 [EA] - 1810 [LA] → Not known
1815 [EA] - 1816 [LA] → Previous owner