Thomas Bouveron Barzey
Profile & Legacies Summary
???? - 1766
- Will of Thomas Bouveron Barzey [late of the island of Montserrat but now] of London [and about to take a voyage to the said island] proved 14/05/1766. Under the will he left an annuity of £300 p.a.to his wife Jane Barzey payable 'out of my plantation and estate', and annuities and monetary legacies to family members, as well as £1000 to each of his younger children, if any. He left the Barzey estate itself of 350 acres in entail to his son John, failing whom it was to go to Christopher Scandrett and his heirs.
Married but no further details
Associated Estates (1)
The dates listed below have different categories as denoted by the letters in the brackets following each date. Here is a key to explain those letter codes:
- SD - Association Start Date
- SY - Association Start Year
- EA - Earliest Known Association
- ED - Association End Date
- EY - Association End Year
- LA - Latest Known Association
- 1766 [EY] → Owner
The will of George Daubery III showed that T. B. Barzey had conveyed to him a partial share in an estate on Montserrat inferred by LBS to have been Barzey's....