Edward Joseph Jobling
Profile & Legacies Summary
1784 - 1846
Of Great Britain, a minor in 1804, heir of Joseph Jobling, owner of "jobbing slaves" in Hanover, Jamaica. His guardian was Henry Parry.
- Possibly Edward Joseph Jobling, baptised 29/02/1784 in Deptford, Kent, son of Edward and Elizabeth Jobling. Presumably the same Edward Joseph Jobling who married Elizabeth Cant in St Pancras, 29/06/1816. Their sons William Joseph Valentine and William were baptised in Marylebone in 1820 and 1822 respectively. Edward Joseph Jobling, age 63 year, of Edwin Street, Milton, Kent, was buried in St Peter's and St Paul's graveyard, Milton, 14/02/1846.
- Ancestry.com, London, Church of England, Baptisms, Marriages and Burials, 1538-1812 [database online]; Ancestry.com, London, England, Births and Baptisms, 1813-1906 [database online]; Findmypast.co.uk, Thames & Medway Burials [database online].
William Joseph Valentine (1820-), William (1822-)
Associated Estates (1)
The dates listed below have different categories as denoted by the letters in the brackets following each date. Here is a key to explain those letter codes:
- SD - Association Start Date
- SY - Association Start Year
- EA - Earliest Known Association
- ED - Association End Date
- EY - Association End Year
- LA - Latest Known Association
1795 [EA] - 1804 [LA] → Trust beneficiary