Built 1st Jan 1845 £10,000
Parish church. '....Holy Trinity, a very handsome cruciform building in the later English style, has been erected at an expense of nearly £10,000, defrayed almost wholly by the Rev. John James Scott; the site was presented by Mr. Charles Roberts. This edifice was consecrated in June, 1845; and the living is a perpetual curacy, in the gift of the Rev. J. J. Scott.' https://www.british-history.ac.uk/topographical-dict/england/pp153-158#h3-0003 [accessed 17/08/2019].
Built by the Rev. John James Scott, son of John Scott of Clarendon Park Jamaica.