Built 1st Jan 1793
Late 18thC house built by John Wallace c.1793 on an estate he had recently purchased. Modified and expanded by his son Robert Wallace. Demolished c. early 20thC.
1791 - 1862
Visit the people of interest section
Details in the life of Quamin, head boilerman on Palm Estate.
Visit the document of interest section
© Copyright Legacies of British Slave-ownership - UCL Department of History 2021