Huish Champflower (Somerset)
Built 1st Jan 1807
'Middleton Court, so called by 1807, was built probably for Thomas Gordon, formerly of Melton Mowbray (Leics.), on the site of an earlier farm. It has a symmetrical five-bayed front with a steep pediment, the stone doorcase having an ogee head. Alterations were made in 1855 by Sir Walter Trevelyan, when stables and farm buildings were probably added.' [Victoria County History, Somerset Vol. 5 'Huish Champflower' pp. 81-88].