Profile & Legacies Summary
???? - 1837
Claimant or beneficiary
- Will of Charles Harrison of the island of Dominica proved 10/08/1837. He released an apprentice called John Pierre from the remaining term of apprenticeship and left him land in Dominica and clothes; he left £1200 to the London Foundling Hospital; and after several other monetary legacies (including £1500 currency to Frederick H. Garraway) he left Currys Rest to John Charles Constable of Battersea for life with power to bequeath it. His residuary legatee was John Charles Constable's daughter Laetitia Revans.
Associated Claims (1)
Associated Estates (1)
The dates listed below have different categories as denoted by the letters in the brackets following each date. Here is a key to explain those letter codes:
- SD - Association Start Date
- SY - Association Start Year
- EA - Earliest Known Association
- ED - Association End Date
- EY - Association End Year
- LA - Latest Known Association
1820 [EA] - 1832 [LA] → Owner
Charles Harrison left the Foundling Hospital £1200 in his will made and proved in...