Alexander Aikman junior
Profile & Legacies Summary
???? - 1831
Predeceased his father Alexander Aikman senior, whose business as published and printer in Jamaica he had taken over.
- Alexander Wells (born Great Yarmouth 11/02/1808) and Amelia Ann (born 02/12/1809), children of Alexander and Charlotte Aikman, were both baptised in St Andrew, Jamaica, 22/11/1809. Mrs Charlotte Aikman, wife of Alexander Aikman junior, was buried in St Andrew, 09/11/1810. Alexander Aikman of the City and Parish of Kingston, Esquire, married Mary Byam in St Andrew, 10/01/1814. Alexander and Mary had at least five children baptised in St Andrew: Mary Ann (1816), Louisa Susanna (1823), William Byam (1826), Susanna Wetherell (1829) and Robert Wetherell (1830).
- Familysearch.org, Jamaica Church of England Parish Register Transcripts, 1664-1880 [database online]; Familysearch.org, unindexed Jamaican Parish Registers, St Andrew Baptisms, marriages, burials 1807-1826, Vol. 2 pp. 127, 162.
 Charlotte  Mary Byam
With  Alexander Wells (1808-), Amelia Ann (1809-). With  Mary Ann, Louisa Susanna, William Byam, Susanna Wetherell, Robert Wetherell
Associated Estates (2)
The dates listed below have different categories as denoted by the letters in the brackets following each date. Here is a key to explain those letter codes:
- SD - Association Start Date
- SY - Association Start Year
- EA - Earliest Known Association
- ED - Association End Date
- EY - Association End Year
- LA - Latest Known Association
1817 [EA] - 1829 [LA] → Owner
1831 [EA] - 1832 [LA] → Previous owner