John Graham of Mossknowe
Profile & Legacies Summary
???? - 1808
Heir of his brother William Graham of Mossknowe (q.v.). Owner of Bluefields in Westmoreland Jamaica in 1798.
- Will of John Graham of [Mossknow [sic] now residing at Dumfries] [made 21/06/1808] proved 23/09/1808. In the will he rehearsed the provisions he had made for his daughter Miss Margaret Graham and his daughter-in-law Mrs Lilias Hay, and left the Bluefields estate to his son William Graham.
Associated Estates (2)
The dates listed below have different categories as denoted by the letters in the brackets following each date. Here is a key to explain those letter codes:
- SD - Association Start Date
- SY - Association Start Year
- EA - Earliest Known Association
- ED - Association End Date
- EY - Association End Year
- LA - Latest Known Association
1798 [EA] - 1798 [LA] → Owner
1789 [EA] - 1791 [LA] → Attorney
Mossknowe, Annandale, Dumfriesshire, Southern Scotland, Scotland