Stephen Denton Bramwell
Profile & Legacies Summary
Claimant or beneficiary
Co-owner of Richmond Hill with siblings Anne, Elizabeth and Joseph Bramwell (each of whom q.v.). The estate had belonged to Luke Bramwell (q.v. under Luke Bramwell I).
- Stephen Denton Bramwell, born 09/05/1813 and baptised 03/08/1813 in St Elizabeth, one of five reputed children of Luke Bramwell I with Mary Foster a "free quadroon". This Stephen Denton Bramwell seems too young to be the co-owner of Richmond Hill but the listing of his name with those of his siblings makes this identification most likely.
- Familysearch.org, Jamaican Parish Registers, St Elizabeth, Baptisms, Marriages and Burials, 1705-1820 p. 176.
Associated Claims (1)
Associated Estates (1)
The dates listed below have different categories as denoted by the letters in the brackets following each date. Here is a key to explain those letter codes:
- SD - Association Start Date
- SY - Association Start Year
- EA - Earliest Known Association
- ED - Association End Date
- EY - Association End Year
- LA - Latest Known Association
1832 [EA] - 1834 [LA] → Joint owner