1804 - 1838
The Cave family continued to own and occupy the house until 1905. Used as a hospital during the First World War the house and estate were broken up in 1920. See Cleve Hill House: Bristol and Avon Archaeological Society.
Please note that address locations are approximate. For many claimants, the addresses are only given to the nearest town or borough. Where a full street address is provided, the address has been located as nearly as possible, but street layouts and numbering have often changed since the 19th century.
Other associations of this address
1790 - 1804