Charles Orlando Hodgson
Profile & Legacies Summary
Claimant or beneficiary
Apparently a resident planter in the 1830s, but likely born in England and living there until the early 1820s. No will or record of death has yet been found for him in England.
- A Charles Orlando Hodgson, born 24/01/1791, was baptised at Hemel Hempstead Herts. in 13/10/1791, the son of Robert John Hodgson and Mary. Charles Orlando Hodgson and his wife Jane baptised three children at churches in and around Guildford Surrey between 1815 and 1822. Jane Greene and Charles Orlando Hodgson had married in Dublin in 1814.
- Ancestry.com, England, Select Births and Christenings, 1538-1975 [database online]; Ancestry.com, Surrey, England, Baptisms 1813-1912[database online]; Ancestry.com, London, England, Births and Baptisms, 1813-1906 [database online]; Ancestry.com, Dublin, Ireland, Probate Record and Marriage Licence Index, 1270-1858 [database online].
Associated Claims (1)
Associated Estates (1)
The dates listed below have different categories as denoted by the letters in the brackets following each date. Here is a key to explain those letter codes:
- SD - Association Start Date
- SY - Association Start Year
- EA - Earliest Known Association
- ED - Association End Date
- EY - Association End Year
- LA - Latest Known Association
1832 [EA] - 1834 [LA] → Owner