Profile & Legacies Summary
???? - 1818
Resident, dying in 1818, whose curators pursued a claim on Hoff van Holland in British Guiana by virtue of 1st and 2nd mortgages.
- Printed Appeal to the Judicial Committee of the Privy Council from BRITISH GUIANA [Caribbean]. Appellants: Adam Vyfhuis and Johannes Cornelius Schade as attorneys of P and D A Portielje, directors of a loan in Amsterdam and holders of two certain mortgages, passed the one on 8 November 1820 and the other on 8th May 1821, claimants on the net proceeds of the plantation Hoff Van Holland cum annexis. Respondents: Mark Dyett and Edward Charles Ross, curators to the insolvent estate of the late Daniel Broadhead deceased, claimants on the net proceeds of the said plantation Hoff Van Holland cum annexis. Documents: Appellant’s case. Respondent’s case. Joint Appendix. Pages 571-652 [total 82 pages]
London Gazette 20786 29/10/1847 p. 3849.
- PCAP 6/29/3
Associated Claims (1)
Associated Estates (1)
The dates listed below have different categories as denoted by the letters in the brackets following each date. Here is a key to explain those letter codes:
- SD - Association Start Date
- SY - Association Start Year
- EA - Earliest Known Association
- ED - Association End Date
- EY - Association End Year
- LA - Latest Known Association
1817 [EA] - 1817 [LA] → Owner