Profile & Legacies Summary
Owner of land in Vere, Jamaica, which he sold in 1762 to Henry and Edward Goulburn (both q.v.) and which was subsequently developed into the Amity Hall estate.
Guide to the microfilm edition of Papers relating to the Jamaica estates of the Goulburn family of Betchworth House from the Surrey History Centre introduced by Prof. Kenneth Morgan, Brunel University (Wakefield, Microform Academic Publishers, 2008) available at [accessed 29/11/2013].
Associated Estates (1)
The dates listed below have different categories as denoted by the letters in the brackets following each date. Here is a key to explain those letter codes:
- SD - Association Start Date
- SY - Association Start Year
- EA - Earliest Known Association
- ED - Association End Date
- EY - Association End Year
- LA - Latest Known Association
- 01/06/1762 [ED] → Owner