Mary Haughton Watt then Nash (née Linton)
Profile & Legacies Summary
Slave-owner in Jamaica, wife of John Essington Nash (q.v.), deceased by 1817.
- Marriage of Mary Haughton Linton Watt and John Essington Nash 03/06/1813 in Trelawny Jamaica. She was Mary Haughton Watt, late Linton, widow of William Watt; her son by the deceased Watt, William John Lindsay Watt, was born 4/5/1806 and baptised in Trelawny 01/01/1811.
- Ancestry.com, Caribbean, Select Marriages, 1591-1905 [database online]; Familysearch.org, Jamaican parish registers, Trelawny Baptisms, Marriages and Burials 1771-1839 p. 78.
We are grateful to Paul Hitchings for his assistance with compiling this entry.
 William Watt  John Essington Nash
With  William John Lindsay
Associated Estates (2)
The dates listed below have different categories as denoted by the letters in the brackets following each date. Here is a key to explain those letter codes:
- SD - Association Start Date
- SY - Association Start Year
- EA - Earliest Known Association
- ED - Association End Date
- EY - Association End Year
- LA - Latest Known Association
1820 [EA] - 1832 [LA] → Previous owner
1817 [EA] - → Joint owner