W. R. Langbridge
Profile & Legacies Summary
Resident estate-owner in Jamaica after Emancipation.
- At Sue River Estate, St. Mary, on the 21st October, 1872, Mr. W. R. Langbridge, aged 25 years, the youngest son of W. R. Langbridge, Esq., proprietor of Sue River.
- Jamaica Gleaner 02/11/1872.
Associated Estates (1)
The dates listed below have different categories as denoted by the letters in the brackets following each date. Here is a key to explain those letter codes:
- SD - Association Start Date
- SY - Association Start Year
- EA - Earliest Known Association
- ED - Association End Date
- EY - Association End Year
- LA - Latest Known Association
1839 [EA] - → Not known