Profile & Legacies Summary
???? - 1790
Nephew and heir of the MP Jeffrey French.
- Will of James Plunkett of Bath proved 03/04/1790. Under the will he left his house in the King's Circus Bath and an annuity of £1000 p.a. to his sister Margaret; £200 p.a. to his sister Mary Marmalion and 100 guineas p.a. to her husband Capt. Patrick Marmalion, all secured on his Jamaica property [including the enslaved people]. His residuary legatee was his brother Mathew Plunkett.
Associated Estates (1)
The dates listed below have different categories as denoted by the letters in the brackets following each date. Here is a key to explain those letter codes:
- SD - Association Start Date
- SY - Association Start Year
- EA - Earliest Known Association
- ED - Association End Date
- EY - Association End Year
- LA - Latest Known Association
1767 [EA] - 1787 [LA] → Owner
The Circus, Walcot, Bath, Somerset, South-west England, England