Profile & Legacies Summary
???? - 1772
Ferry Pen in St Andrew Jamaica was shown as the estate of Francis Peete of the United Kingdom in 1752.
- The will of Francis Peete gentleman St Dustan Stepney proved 27/04/1772. The will left [unspecified] property in Jamaica to his daughter Mary Riners [?] widow of Gerard Riners and his grandson Francis Riners. This might be the same man as the owner of Ferry Pen. A connection is confirmed by the will of Richard Peete (q.v.) which describes Francis Riners as his cousin, but the precise form remains tentative.
Associated Estates (1)
The dates listed below have different categories as denoted by the letters in the brackets following each date. Here is a key to explain those letter codes:
- SD - Association Start Date
- SY - Association Start Year
- EA - Earliest Known Association
- ED - Association End Date
- EY - Association End Year
- LA - Latest Known Association
1752 [EA] - 1752 [LA] → Owner
Ferry Pen in St Andrew Jamaica was shown as the estate of Francis Peete in 1752.
Probably but not certainly grandfather and grandson. Francis Riners was described as his grandson in the will of Francis Peete and as his cousin in the will of Richard Peete. ...