Thomas Newland II
Profile & Legacies Summary
Either attorney or overseer on Tobolski.
- Will of Thomas Newland of [Tobolski] St Ann Jamaica [made in 1803] proved 25/02/1809. In the will he placed the little property he had, together with £400 in the bank, in trust with [his employer] George Turner of Hawkhurst for the benefit of his [the testator's] two daughters.
Associated Estates (1)
The dates listed below have different categories as denoted by the letters in the brackets following each date. Here is a key to explain those letter codes:
- SD - Association Start Date
- SY - Association Start Year
- EA - Earliest Known Association
- ED - Association End Date
- EY - Association End Year
- LA - Latest Known Association
1801 [EA] - 1803 [LA] → Not known
Either attorney or overseer