William Wright of Westminster
Profile & Legacies Summary
Annuitant on Iter Boreale in Jamaica.
- Will of William Wright [late of Isleworth but not [sic] of College Street] Westminster [made in 1797] proved 04/04/1800. In the will he left the arrears on his annuity on Iter Boreale in Jamaica to Mrs Rachel Sanders of College street and should she die to her son Joseph Sanders. He left the interest on his bank stock and South Sea 1751 stock to his sister Ann Wright for life, then the principal to a group of London hospitals.
Associated Estates (1)
The dates listed below have different categories as denoted by the letters in the brackets following each date. Here is a key to explain those letter codes:
- SD - Association Start Date
- SY - Association Start Year
- EA - Earliest Known Association
- ED - Association End Date
- EY - Association End Year
- LA - Latest Known Association
1797 [EA] - 1797 [LA] → Annuitant
His annuity on Iter Boreale was in arrears at the time William Wright of Westminster made his will in 1797.