Alexander Fraser of Seafield
Profile & Legacies Summary
???? - 1815
Slave-owner in Berbice, owner of Seafield estate until his death in 1815.
- Sept. 9th  At Berbice [Death of] Alexander Fraser of Seafield plantation writer to the signet, and at the same place on the 23rd his infant daughter Jane Elizabeth. A summons for the creditors of Alexander Fraser on Seafield was made in 1817.
- Scots Magazine for 1815 Vol. 77 p. 958; London Gazette 17273 2 August 1817 p. 1692.
Associated Estates (1)
The dates listed below have different categories as denoted by the letters in the brackets following each date. Here is a key to explain those letter codes:
- SD - Association Start Date
- SY - Association Start Year
- EA - Earliest Known Association
- ED - Association End Date
- EY - Association End Year
- LA - Latest Known Association
- 1815 [LA] → Owner