Thomas Pemberton of St Kitts
Profile & Legacies Summary
1770 - ????
Son of Thomas Pemberton of Gough House, Chelsea, who had been a clerk in the East India House.
- Charles Davis Pemberton, the son of Thomas Pemberton of St Kitts, was senior partner of the London solicitors Lee and Pemberton between 1846 and 1888. Lee & Pembertons merged in 2007 with Thring Townsend, with the combined firm changing its name from Thring Townsend Lee & Pembertons to Thrings in 2011: a specialist firm of estate property lawyers in London under the name Pemberton Greenish had reportedly demerged from Lee & Pembertons in 2000 and in October 2018 announced a merger with Cripps.
Married but no further details
10 including Thomas Seaton; Charles Davis
Associated Estates (1)
The dates listed below have different categories as denoted by the letters in the brackets following each date. Here is a key to explain those letter codes:
- SD - Association Start Date
- SY - Association Start Year
- EA - Earliest Known Association
- ED - Association End Date
- EY - Association End Year
- LA - Latest Known Association
1817 [EA] - 1825 [LA] → Owner