James Langford Nibbs junior
Profile & Legacies Summary
???? - 1817
Annuitant of £150 p.a. on an estate named Haddon or Weekes on Antigua, son of James Langford Nibbs senior, under whose will (proved in 1796) he was disinherited. Vere Langford Oliver shows him as buried 03/07/1817 at St John's.
- The James Langford Nibbs formerly of Fiddington near Bridgewater in Somerset but late of 9 Camden Terrace Gloucester Place Oakley Square who died 24/03/1862, effects under £3000, was probably the son of George Nibbs and nephew of the man of his entry.
Vere Langford Oliver, History of Antigua Vol. II p. 292.
- National Probate Calendar 1862.
Associated Estates (1)
The dates listed below have different categories as denoted by the letters in the brackets following each date. Here is a key to explain those letter codes:
- SD - Association Start Date
- SY - Association Start Year
- EA - Earliest Known Association
- ED - Association End Date
- EY - Association End Year
- LA - Latest Known Association
1795 [EA] - → Annuitant