James Robert Tomlinson junior
Profile & Legacies Summary
Claimant or beneficiary
Owner of Springfield estate in Westmoreland, Jamaica, from at least 1817 to 1834.
- James Robert Tomlinson [senior] married Elizabeth Wisdom Johnson 27/03/1767 and "settled in America". Their son James Robert Tomlinson [junior] married the widow Marianne Lindsay (nee Mackintosh) in 1802. Elizabeth Wisdom Johnson was the daughter of Jacob Johnson of Springfield and his wife Christian nee Barrett.
- Caribbeana Vol. 3 p. 67 'Johnson of Jamaica'.
Marianne Lindsay nee Mackintosh
James Robert, Helen
Associated Claims (1)
Associated Estates (1)
The dates listed below have different categories as denoted by the letters in the brackets following each date. Here is a key to explain those letter codes:
- SD - Association Start Date
- SY - Association Start Year
- EA - Earliest Known Association
- ED - Association End Date
- EY - Association End Year
- LA - Latest Known Association
1817 [EA] - 1834 [LA] → Owner