Built 1st Jan 1835
Built by Sir John Tobin c. 1835, originally known as Moor Heys House. Demolished after a fire in 2008
1787 - 8th Apr 1844
Visit the people of interest section
The Buff Bay plantation was a sugar estate next to the Buff Bay River, south of Charlestown in Jamaica. By 1839, the estate was 840 acres.
Visit the document of interest section
© Copyright Legacies of British Slavery - UCL Department of History 2023