Profile & Legacies Summary
Claimant or beneficiary
Claimed with Sophia Pickwood (q.v.), almost certainly her sister, for the Godwin estate in St Kitts, the compensation for which was paid into Chancery in Baillie v Pickwood.
- Harriet Pogson aged 55 was living with Sophia Pickwood and Harriet Pickwood at Mead Lodge, Hunsdon Herts. in 1841. She is probably the Harriott Pogson baptised 14/06/1784 at St Luke Chelsea, daughter of John and Harriott Pogson; the 'Harriet Pogwin' aged 66 a lodger at St Mary Paddington in 1851; and the Harriet Pogson of the General Hospital Woolwich buried at All Souls Kensal Green 25/08/1864 aged 80.
- 1841 and 1851 censuses online; Ancestry.com, London, England, Baptisms, Marriages and Burials, 1538-1812 [database online]; Ancestry.com, London, England, Deaths and Burials, 1813-1980 [database online]
Associated Claims (1)
Associated Estates (1)
The dates listed below have different categories as denoted by the letters in the brackets following each date. Here is a key to explain those letter codes:
- SD - Association Start Date
- SY - Association Start Year
- EA - Earliest Known Association
- ED - Association End Date
- EY - Association End Year
- LA - Latest Known Association
1828 [EA] - 1828 [LA] → Joint owner
Shown as 'Miss H. Pogson', joint owner with R.W. Pickwoad, in 1828.