Elizabeth Mary Wright then Wint (née Pusey)
Profile & Legacies Summary
1753 - 1831
Resident in Jamaica, twice married, to Samuel Wint and then Andrew Wright. Mother of John Pusey Wint (each of whom q.v.).
- Memorial stone in Brompton church: "In memory of Elizabeth Mary Pusey, daughter of Benjamin Pusey Esquire of Cherry Hill, and Cherry Garden estates in the parish of St Dorothy's Jamaica, relict of Samuel Wint Esquire of Spanish Town, and of Andrew Wright Esquire of Mitcham Pen St Elizabeth's, of the same island. She was interred in the cemetery of this church on the 6th of August 1831, aged 78 years. This tablet is erected to her memory by John Pusey Wint Esquire her son."
- Vere Langford Oliver, Caribbeana being miscellaneous papers relating to the history, genealogy, topography, and antiquities of the British West Indies (6 vols., London, Mitchell, Hughes and Clarke, 1910-1919) vol. 3 p. 39.
We are grateful to David Barker for his assistance with compiling this entry.
 Samuel Wint  Andrew Wright
John Pusey Wint
Associated Estates (1)
The dates listed below have different categories as denoted by the letters in the brackets following each date. Here is a key to explain those letter codes:
- SD - Association Start Date
- SY - Association Start Year
- EA - Earliest Known Association
- ED - Association End Date
- EY - Association End Year
- LA - Latest Known Association
18/02/1806 [SD] - → Annuitant