Samuel Gilbee or Gillbee
Profile & Legacies Summary
???? - 1838
Merchant in London. Partner in Gray, Whitworth and Gilbee.
- Will of Samuel Gillbee merchant of Leadenhall Street [and Clay Hill Tottenham] proved 11/07/1838. He left his entire estate to his natural son Thomas Weeding Gillbee, then a clerk in his counting house, subject to Samuel Gillbee Bevan a clerk in Archibald Paull's counting house having his choice of half his [the testator's] household articles.
Associated Estates (1)
The dates listed below have different categories as denoted by the letters in the brackets following each date. Here is a key to explain those letter codes:
- SD - Association Start Date
- SY - Association Start Year
- EA - Earliest Known Association
- ED - Association End Date
- EY - Association End Year
- LA - Latest Known Association
1815 [EA] - 1829 [LA] → Joint owner
Leadenhall Street, City of London, Middlesex, London, England