James Edward Cranstoun 10th Lord Cranstoun
Profile & Legacies Summary
1809 - 1869
The 'trust estate' of Lord Cranstoun was shown as owner of Cranstouns on St Kitts in 1834.
- Will of Rt Hon James Edmund [sic] Baron Cranstoun late of Creeling in Great Britain who died 18/06/1869 at Duncroft House, Grove End Road, St John's Wood proved 02/08/1869, effects under £45,000.
- National Probate Calendar
Wealth at death
Associated Estates (1)
The dates listed below have different categories as denoted by the letters in the brackets following each date. Here is a key to explain those letter codes:
- SD - Association Start Date
- SY - Association Start Year
- EA - Earliest Known Association
- ED - Association End Date
- EY - Association End Year
- LA - Latest Known Association
1818 [EA] - 1834 [LA] → Tenant-for-life