Henry Riddall Campbell
Profile & Legacies Summary
One of the co-heirs of Archibald Campbell of Minard (q.v.).
- Will of Henry Riddall otherwise Reddall Campbell Lieutenant in HM First Battalion of 60th Regiment of Foot [made in Jamaica in 1806] proved in London 14/09/1808. He left 2/3rds of his property to his wife Eliza Anna Campbell, and the other 1/3rd to his niece Charlotte, daughter of his late brother Robert, in the absence of any children with his wife.
Associated Estates (1)
The dates listed below have different categories as denoted by the letters in the brackets following each date. Here is a key to explain those letter codes:
- SD - Association Start Date
- SY - Association Start Year
- EA - Earliest Known Association
- ED - Association End Date
- EY - Association End Year
- LA - Latest Known Association
1801 [EA] - 1804 [LA] → Heir
One of the co-heirs of Archibald Campbell.