Richard Holmes of St Kitts
Profile & Legacies Summary
???? - 1725
Slave-owner on St Kitts, husband of Susannah Lambert.
- Will of Richard Holmes [of St Kitts but now residing in Great Britain] proved 13/10/1725. He left his wife his house in St Kitts; and £2000 to each of his daughters Priscilla and Martha and any other children he might have other than his son Richard. He left his two plantations Colledge and New Invention, lately in the possession of Michael Lambert and granted to him[the testator] by General Hart, in trust for his son Richard.
Priscilla, Martha, Richard
Associated Estates (1)
The dates listed below have different categories as denoted by the letters in the brackets following each date. Here is a key to explain those letter codes:
- SD - Association Start Date
- SY - Association Start Year
- EA - Earliest Known Association
- ED - Association End Date
- EY - Association End Year
- LA - Latest Known Association
- 1725 [EY] → Owner