Mary Forbes of Bath
Profile & Legacies Summary
???? - 1827
- Will of Mary Forbes widow of Bath [made at Clifton in 1826] proved 13/06/1827. In the will she left £300 and 'all rents due to me at the time of my decease' from Bush Hill to her son George Clarke Forbes; in an undated separate section she left her leasehold house at No. 16 Green Park Buildings to her daughter Christianna Morton Herbert.
Married but no further details
Associated Estates (1)
The dates listed below have different categories as denoted by the letters in the brackets following each date. Here is a key to explain those letter codes:
- SD - Association Start Date
- SY - Association Start Year
- EA - Earliest Known Association
- ED - Association End Date
- EY - Association End Year
- LA - Latest Known Association
- 1827 [LA] → Not known
In her will proved in 1827 Mary Forbes of Bath bequeathed 'all rents due to me at my decease' from Bush Hill.
16 Green Park Buildings, Bath, Somerset, South-west England, England