In 1827 George Philips moved to Weston House, Long Compton, "rebuilt in Gothic revival style by Edward Blore at a considerable cost and fashionably furnished by A. W. N. Pugin".
Oxford DNB, entry by A. C. Howe.
Please note that address locations are approximate. For many claimants, the addresses are only given to the nearest town or borough. Where a full street address is provided, the address has been located as nearly as possible, but street layouts and numbering have often changed since the 19th century.