1722 - 1775
Apparently the castle was abandoned in 1775, "some repairs 1801", see http://portal.historicenvironment.scot/designation/LB15922 [accessed 02/10/2020].
Please note that address locations are approximate. For many claimants, the addresses are only given to the nearest town or borough. Where a full street address is provided, the address has been located as nearly as possible, but street layouts and numbering have often changed since the 19th century.