Profile & Legacies Summary
Owner of Chevley estate in Manchester, Jamaica. Deceased by 1817.
- Perhaps William South who was buried at Goshen, 29/12/1809, aged 42.
- Familysearch.org, Jamaican Parish Registers, St Elizabeth, Baptisms, Marriages and Burials, 1705-1820 p. 344.
Associated Estates (1)
The dates listed below have different categories as denoted by the letters in the brackets following each date. Here is a key to explain those letter codes:
- SD - Association Start Date
- SY - Association Start Year
- EA - Earliest Known Association
- ED - Association End Date
- EY - Association End Year
- LA - Latest Known Association
1817 [EA] - 1834 [LA] → Previous owner