Vickris Dickinson


Queen Charlton


Purchased 30th Nov -0001 | Occupied 1st Jan 1769 - 1st Jan 1797


Estate and house in Somerset bought separately and reunited by Vickris Dickinson c. 1769. Vickris Dickinson remodelled St Margaret's church c.1795 and built the Poor House c. 1788, but the major changes to the house were by his grand-daughter Frances Dickinson (q.v.).

No notes

Further Information