Udney Park Road (Middlesex)
Occupied 1st Jan 1789 - 1st Jan 1802
The old grounds of Udney House (demolished between the 1890s and 1910s) now called Udney Park Playing Fields, with Udney Park Road to the west.
25th Nov 1776 - 1851
Resident clergyman, proponant of religious instruction for enslaved people.
Visit the people of interest section
The Buff Bay plantation was a sugar estate next to the Buff Bay River, south of Charlestown in Jamaica. By 1839, the estate was 840 acres.
Visit the document of interest section
© Copyright Legacies of British Slavery - UCL Department of History 2022