Bonella Woollery Riddock (née Johnston)
Profile & Legacies Summary
Administratrix of George Riddock in Westmoreland, Jamaica, in 1823.
- Bonella Woollery Johnston was baptised in Westmoreland 05/01/1795 on the same day as Henry Dixon Johnston and Kitty Ramsay Johnson. All were listed as "children of colour". She married George Riddoch in Westmoreland in 1811. They had four children listed as "quadroon" and baptised in Hanover, Jamaica, 08/12/1824: Alexander (age 9 3/4), John Johnson (age 7 1/2) James Wise (age 5 1/4) and Jane Kerr (age 1 year 11 months).
See evolution for Strawberry Hill estate.
- Familysearch.org, Jamaica Church of England Parish Register Transcripts, 1664-1880 [database online]; Familysearch.org, unindexed Jamaica parish registers, Hanover, Baptisms, marriages, burials 1725-1839 p. 166.
We are grateful to Vilma Ruddock for her assistance with compiling this entry.
John Johnson, James Wise, Alexander Johnson, Jane Carr or Kerr
Associated Estates (1)
The dates listed below have different categories as denoted by the letters in the brackets following each date. Here is a key to explain those letter codes:
- SD - Association Start Date
- SY - Association Start Year
- EA - Earliest Known Association
- ED - Association End Date
- EY - Association End Year
- LA - Latest Known Association
1823 [EA] - → Administratrix