William Delaroche II
Profile & Legacies Summary
???? - 1800
Son of William Delaroche I, brother of John Delaroche II and nephew of John Delaroche I. Married at Olveston in Gloucestershire in 1797 and died of Woolastone Gloucs. in 1800.
- Will of William Delaroche of Woolastone Gloucestershire proved 22/01/1801. Under the will he left Giddy Hall and all his other property in trust (his trustees included George Rolph, his cousin Sarah's husband) to secure an annuity of £50 p.a to his sister Frances Galindo wife of Philemon Galindo late of Bristol and after her death a like annuity of £50 p.a. to her daughters Charlotte and Portia Galindo, and £100 p.a. to his own wife Elizabeth, together with the right for Elizabeth to leave an annuity of £20 p.a to whomever she chose. The residue of his estate went to his brother John Delaroche.
Associated Estates (2)
The dates listed below have different categories as denoted by the letters in the brackets following each date. Here is a key to explain those letter codes:
- SD - Association Start Date
- SY - Association Start Year
- EA - Earliest Known Association
- ED - Association End Date
- EY - Association End Year
- LA - Latest Known Association
1794 [EA] - 1799 [LA] → Owner
1807 [EA] - 1807 [LA] → Previous owner
Woolaston, Gloucestershire, South-west England, England