Tobias Frere II
Profile & Legacies Summary
???? - 1763
Brother of Applewhaite Frere, Elizabeth Estwick nee Frere and Henry Frere (each of whom q.v.).
- Will of Tobias Frere of Burlington Gardens proved 06/04/1763. He left an annuity of £100 currency p.a. to his sister Susannah, wife of Patrick Lynch of Barbados, after her husband's death; an annuity of £100 currency p.a. to his brother Applewhaite Frere when the latter reached 18 until 21, when he was to receive £3000 currency; and an annuity of £300 currency p.a. to his sister Elizabeth Estwicke, wife of Samuel Estwicke. He manumitted a 'mulatto servant' Frank who was in England with him, providing for his return to Barbados and his freedom on arriving there. He left Kings Land to his brother Henry with contingent remainder to their brother Applewhaite Frere.
Associated Estates (1)
The dates listed below have different categories as denoted by the letters in the brackets following each date. Here is a key to explain those letter codes:
- SD - Association Start Date
- SY - Association Start Year
- EA - Earliest Known Association
- ED - Association End Date
- EY - Association End Year
- LA - Latest Known Association
1749 [SY] - 1763 [EY] → Owner
Burlington Gardens, London, Middlesex, London, England